Romany ways

Romany ways

Followers

Hope you enjoy following me !!!

Hope you enjoy following me !!!

' For all our goodness, we all hold some Evil '

' For all our goodness, we all hold  some Evil '

For all her beauty , her heart runs cold...

For all her beauty , her heart runs cold...

Saturday, 5 June 2010

The Gabor sisters

Three Hungarian born sisters Magda, Zsa Zsa, and Eva...Magda Gabor was born on the 11Th June 1915...Married six times, she had no children...Magda passed away on June 6Th 1997.....Sari Gabor(Zsa Zsa )was born on February 6Th 1917...Married nine times,has no children.....Eva Gabor born February 11Th 1919...Married five times, also had no children...Eva passed away on July the 4Th 1995.....

6 comments:

Jann said...

Interesting post Gingey, never hear much about the Gabor sisters. I always loved that name Zsa Zsa ,so unique. I didn't know there was a third sister Magda ??? Thanks for bringing us this Gabor sisters post.
Are you staying cool ?? The weather here is already hot, in the lower 90's :(

Di Tikte said...

Beautiful ladies :). Gosh, I love black and white photos from back in the days! Have a great sunday dear :)

astheroshe said...

beautiful pics! had no idea they were married so many times??..and all three of them?

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Almost you have reached the 500 followers. This is great. Wish for 1000. You deserve it with such beautiful posts. Hugs.

Dina said...

The only Gabor sister I was really familiar with was Eva, only because I watched Green Acres re-runs. Thanks for visiting my blog it's nice meeting you. I like all your pictures here, Elvis, Judy, Jimmy, some of my favs.

jordiegirl said...

Pleased you liked your birthday card, thanks for commenting over at my blog.

I found your niece's blog last night and started following her again, love her work, she's very clever.

SILUS

SILUS

Some were mean't to be photographed

Some were mean't to be photographed

Wishing one and all

Wishing one and all
A very happy New Year

Sarah and Kitten

Sarah and Kitten

Sari

Sari

Margery Booth

Margery Booth

The Joker should never be referred to as a

The Joker should never be referred to as a
Clown

Greer

Greer

Frances Drake

Frances Drake

Carmen

Carmen

Donna

Donna

' Who's afraid of the big bad wolf ? '

' Who's afraid of the big bad wolf ? '

' Not , I '

' Not ,  I '

THANK YOU TO

THANK YOU TO
200, DEAR FOLLOWER'S

Dear 'De' and I

Dear  'De'  and  I

So glad you could stop by

So glad you could stop by

PASS ME THE BOTTLE !!!

It must be the heel's!

It must be the heel's!

We all need our Beauty sleep

We all need our Beauty sleep